This is my I Love Lucy journal. You can read my take and observations on episodes, their synopsis', learn about the guest cast, learn about the bloopers and more.







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Girls Want To Go To A Nightclub~Season 1

Season: 1
First Aired: October 15, 1951
# Made: 2

Synopsis: It's the Mertz's 18th Anniversary, the boys want to go the fights (boxing fights that is) and the girls...you guessed it, want to go to a nightclub to celebrate.  So where does spying on the girls & hillbillies as dates fit in?  Get ready, get set, LAUGH!

Bloopers:
The Want Us To Meet Us?:  Like I've said before, there was hardly any "cuts" during the making of I Love Lucy, so even if there was a mistake in wording, it was kept in the episode.  In this episode while the boys are waiting for the blind dates, Ricky says, "I wonder why they want us to meet us here at the apartment."  I assume it should've been:  I wonder why they want to meet us here at the apartment.

Songs: Ricky sang a lot of songs during the course of the show.  In this episode he sang "Guadalajara"


Lucy: Ever since we said 'I do', there are so many things we don't.
The Girls Want To Go To A Nightclub~Season 1

No comments:

Post a Comment